Saturday, January 17, 2009

Some New Pictures!


ok so today I was waiting for my prescription in the store and walked down the isle with all the mirrors-- seeing as my last pictures were a little blurry I thought I'd try and take a picture with my iphone-- much better result!

I also went shopping *for clothes that fit a little better* and took the liberty of doing the same in the changing room-- lol kinda lame I know.. but I hope you enjoy the pictures-- and if you see a difference PLEASE TELL ME!-- note to self-- next time I should try and look nice-- I was concentrating so hard on not being blurry I look mean! :o) I'm not I promise!

BTW after I went shopping I went to work out! Wahoo!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I used your idea and set up my camera on my ironing board, used the self timer and stood at the end of my hall. I did it in my swimmers tho.... Rather scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you used the idea--- it's really helpful to see where you were at.. vs. where you're at now vs. where you want to be.... I checked the photos out on your blog and commented :o) you are much braver than I... I had taken some photos of me in just a sports bra and work out pants-- wasn't brave enough to post those for the world to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look really great. Keep up the good work! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! What an inspiration! I can't wait until I want to try on new clothes, much less take pictures!

    ReplyDelete