Monday, February 2, 2009

"You Haven't Registered for Your Wedding" 256


Those of you who follow regularly know that my fiance and I broke up around Oct. Well-- I went to a wedding expo say mid July-- and we hadn't officially set a date but we knew it was going to be in the spring. How depressing is it that I keep getting voicemails from various stores I indicated I would like to register at. Normally I'll get a call while I'm at work on my cell phone (so I don't pick it up) and the message goes something like this... "Hi Anastasia-- I hope the planning for your wedding is going well. We still have yet to have you and Devin register for your May wedding-- please stop by anytime and we'd be happy to register you!"

lol THANKS for that-- I haven't registered because I'm NO LONGER ENGAGED lol--Anyway-- interestingly enough I have been looking at some wedding stuff (ie flowers and bridesmaid dresses) at this point who knows if I'll ever have the opportunity to exercise these decisions-- but I thought I'd share some inspirational images anyway.
My original colors were going to be orange and fuchsia (I know it sounds gross but I promise it's not) -- my new color scheme is purple, orange and green-- I think it will be superb -- I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
OH YES and I DID work out today :o)

2 comments:

  1. wow - talk about opening up a wound over and over! I'm so impressed with your ability to talk about it, and not use it as an excuse to eat or fall into a depression and comfort eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your engagement. There are more fish in the sea ... and I'm sure you'll be utilizing that NEW color scheme (I love purple & green together) in the near future ... take care ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete