Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Woot Woot! 250.5

This past week I've been seriously kickin butt and takin names (mainly my own name and booty!). I've only taken one day off since--gosh I think the previous week? They've upped the time limit from 30 minutes @ the gym to 50 minutes on a lot of the machines even though it still says 30 minute limit so I've been doing the max the machine would allow me all this past week-- meaning 50 or 60 minutes (+the 5 minute cool down) -- yesterday I ended up burning 690 calories in 65 minutes RAWK ON! :o)

I'm so excited about 250.5!!! Just 1.5 more lbs and I will be down 40lbs from my highest weight-- and that's exciting for someone wants to lose about 100lbs. YAY! GO TEAM HIGH FIVE!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, you are an exercise machine!! 690 calories?? what were you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually was just on the treadmill for 65 minutes-- I was able to burn so many calories a)because it calculates calories burned based on your current weight and b)I was walking @ 4.2mph and various inclinations-- at one point I think i had it on level 5 of 7 (so a pretty steep incline for about 10 minutes)-- basically I was on a flat incline only for 10 minutes or so and the rest of the time I was on an incline! You can do it! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. opppss it's me Ana-- the comment above is mine! I'm somehow logged into my other account :o)

    ReplyDelete