Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Better Late Than Never! --241

Ok so here are a couple of photos left over from my New Orleans trip (back just before Easter).In other news I've started back to the gym after about a two month hiatis. On Sunday I worked out for about 1.5 hours (all cardio)-- while I've been at a relative standstill for weight loss, I know I need to keep going! I was so distraught (which I know sounds stupid) when I lost 50lbs, it was such a huge milestone-- and fear really took over me. I'm trying to kick it back into high gear.

I've had to put my house hunt back on hold due to some issues with my employer. I don't want to get into it too much at this point (but I'm sure eventually I will be blogging about it and much much more). If anyone knows of jobs in the Cincinnati/ Dayton area please let me know ASAP. So house hunt gone-- replaced with job hunt!

I'm still working on this little side business for jewelry-- still in the process of setting things up and building a base of work-- I promise as soon as I get it up and running I'll be sharing it with you guys!

Look for a blog post tomorrow--- I have one in mind! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment