Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm 28 *party favor partied out* -243

soooo today's my 28th birthday. I can't help but feel old.. lol (I realize I'm going to get backlash for that statement from the 30 + crowd) This is actually the first birthday I can remember spending alone.. like.. not going out with people... perhaps this is the turning point where people start to "forget" their own birthday on purpose. lol who knows. It's sad in a way.. not having a special someone to celebrate with.. but I'm just going to digress on that point...

Anyway.. on that note.. I did some shopping this weekend..,. and when I say SHOPPING.. I mean SHOPPING! this weekend I bought 3 dresses, 2 pairs of pants (this is really out of necessity for work since I can't get my old work pants to stay up) 3 lips glosses (I got this for free from sophora for my BIRTHDAY! YAY!) 3 bras (it's the victoria's secret semi-annual sale don't you know) a calendar/ card rack (from Pier 1 that is going out of business which I plan to use for craft fairs.. selling cards and pieces of artwork) and finally a nice pair of fuschia flats. lol so when I say shopping.. now you know what I mean! So.... without further aduie here is some photos of the dresses and the shoes (what I'm most excited about!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment