Sunday, March 8, 2009

We Were Boxing... 248

I absolutely hate daylight savings-- I don't care if I'm "gaining" or "losing" an hour-- it's always annoying.

I've been working out on the elliptical lately and pairing that with the row machine. Yesterday I did 35 minutes on the elliptical and 8 minutes on the row machine. The row machine is TOUGH-- I really tried to tighten my stomach this time and really focus on dropping my back as far back as it would go when I would pull back to row. Since I can't seem to get my abs sore (I don't know why) this actually did the trick-- only slightly though-- so I'm going to really hit the row machine hard tomorrow-- maybe work myself up to 10 minutes.

In other gym news-- if you remember my mixed review on the "Tread Climber". Well all the machines are gone at the gym. Apparently the gym wasn't very pleased with them. They have now been replaced with "stair climbers" where it's actually a revolving escalator that you climb.. interesting concept but kinda lame if you ask me.

In the poetic lyrics department-- today's winner is Jack's Mannequin "Dark Blue"
We were boxing, we were boxing the stars-- we were boxing-- you were swinging for Mars
.

I don't know why but I just love those lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment