Monday, March 2, 2009

Three Strikes I'm out 250.5

My day started out well-- I actually had a semi- decent day @ work. I got home ready to work out--and I decided to check my myspace and facebook.

I saw a posting from my texas guy's sister. She had posted a bunch of pictures from Valentine's Day (which happens to be her Birthday-- and the day after happens to be her anniversary) As I was looking through the 50 or so photos there were a bunch of "Mr. I just want to be single" and a girl.

Wow! Why am I so easily replaced? Both my ex-fiance and this other guy started dating within a month of breaking up with me. Both now involved in relationships. This is doing wonders for my self-esteem.

So after feeling like I wanted to ball my eyes out I sucked it up and said "I'm going to work this off at the gym" -- so as I go swipe my card at the gym they let me know that my membership "expired" on 02/28. Joy. They said I could work out tonight but after this I need to renew. Now I have to figure out if I want to renew @ 55.00/ month or try out the 24 hour fitness (for I'm not sure how much/ month). Decisions! Can't I just work out!?!?!

I've been frustrated in general with my lack of progress on the scale since Valentines Day (Ironic I know). I'm having a hard time figuring out where my compass is trying to point. I don't know what to do about my job, my living situation, dating situation-- my WORK OUT situation. AHHHHH!

I hit the elliptical for 35 minutes-- then tried something new-- the row machine (which made it difficult to walk -- my toes kept wanting to point downward for the first few steps off the machine) -- I think I'm going to feel the row machine tomorrow (even though I just tried it for 5 minutes).

No comments:

Post a Comment