Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vacation Destination!!!! 243

I am super-d - duper excited about my up coming sojourns! First up is Biloxi Mississippi to visit Sarah and her husband! We're going to tote around New Orleans for a couple of days and just have an outright blast the rest of the time (maybe I'll even be smart to quit when I win money at the "cashino" this time). This trip is just 3 weeks away-- and I couldn't be more excited!

Second on my list of trips this year is my trip to visit one of my best friend's Amber! I'm going to be meeting up with her around memrial day in her home town SAN FRANCISCO and then we're going to head down to San Diego where her aunt has a condo in Corinado! I'm sooo excited! I think we're going to attempt to swim with the dolphins while there-- and bike a lot-- hit up the beach.. and who knows what else! Does anyone have any suggestions for either location?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Your vacation sounds great! Can't wait to hear about it! Also, I have something for you over on my blog. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete