Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just a Little Work Out Tip 240.5

I recently heard on the radio that when you're working out you should try to sing as loudly as you can. What this basically does it tighten up your abs while you work out. Since I work out at a gym, I didn't think people would appreciate me singing at the top of my lungs.. so instead I basically lip synced.

Having being in choir for a few years I know you're supposed to sing with your gut, basically pushing down your diaphragm-- as I lip synced I pushed as if I was singing really loudly and let all the air come out as if I was singing just avoiding using my voice box. I have to say it actually worked really well. I've been having a really hard time getting my stomach to be sore, even with the ab crunch machine at the gym-- and this actually did the trick! Try it out! If you're brave enough to sing at the top of your lungs while at the gym, please let me know the reaction of your fellow gym mates :o)!

The best way to bring work out cheer is singing loudly for ALL TO HEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment