Wednesday, April 15, 2009

246.5 --You've lost 40 lbs in Your Face


I periodically will send "progress" photos to close friends and family. One thing that was getting a little annoying is that my Mom kept saying "I can really tell you lost weight in your face" -- I was hoping after 47lbs a lot more than my face would look thinner. -- But something utterly amazing happened. I came across a photo of me at my highest weight-- and I couldn't believe how much different my face really did look. So for fun I created a montage of photos of my face. The top 3 are me at my heaviest and the lower 4 read from left to right in order of heaviest to lightest. The two to the far right were taken this past week when I was on vacation. You really can see quite a difference. I plan on posting more pics once I get them from my friend Sarah, who I was down visiting. A majority of the pics were taken on her camera and now she has a virus on her comp-- there are some full bodies on there that I'll share with you guys when I get them.

47lbs in my face.. not bad really I guess. :o)

1 comment:

  1. You are doing amazing, Ana! Keep up the great work. You are always gorgeous to me, but "ow ow!" look at those cheek bones! :o)

    ReplyDelete