Wednesday, September 22, 2010

216- That's One Mean Colon!

Well guys, I'm still on the Belly Fat Cure diet. I seemed to hit a plateau on Saturday Sunday and Monday-- but on Tuesday I started to lose weight again-- Both Monday and Tuesday I dropped an additional .5 lbs / day. In retrospect I think this has a lot to do with my hectic schedule on the weekends-- it makes it hard to space your meals/ snacks out evenly and therefore I didn't do a good job on keeping my insulin level the same-- which in turn is why I don't think I saw the same results.

I was a bit upset that on this diet you're supposed to lose between 3-9 lbs a week and I lost the bare minimum @ 3lbs-- I was so strict too! Then I thought back to the fact that no matter what I do it's a struggle to lose weight with my Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome and my slow metabolism.. so the fact that I was able to lose 3lbs from diet alone-- should be celebrated!

One thing I have noticed however is that-- with the lack of fruits and yogurt on this diet I seem to going to the bathroom a lot less-- once every 3 days or so-- and when I do go my intestine/ colon gets so mad.. that sort of cramping burning sensation that lasts for an hour afterward-- I guess it's a small price to pay for the quick weight loss.

I plan to be on the diet for 1 more day and then I'm taking Friday, Saturday and Sunday off-- my schedule is way too hectic-- AND I want to partake of an apple fritter and an apple dumpling @ Applefest this weekend in my hometown. Depending on how much willpower I have left.. lol I will probably try to start up again on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment